PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Printable Substrates are widely used in the sign-making industry due to their code-compliant nature when making emergency exit floor identification signs with our UL1994-listed variety of substrates.
Did you know you can do more than make signs with our substrates? There are endless creative applications for PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Printable Substrates; we have flexible films, self-adhesive and non-adhesive backings, and rigid varieties for all of your glow-in-the-dark creative project needs.
We want to see what you make with PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Printable Substrates – show us your signs, creative crafts, safety/visibility improvements made to existing products, and more – we want to see your interesting ideas. Big or small – every project counts! Every project entry that follows our entry guidelines below is eligible to win one of our great prizes below.
Online marketing opportunity to promote you and your business across our three websites, four social media channels, and our industry-relevant blog.
$100 store credit towards your next purchase of PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Substrates
⭐️ Total prize value: $2,500 ⭐️
First Runner Up
Online marketing opportunity to promote you and your business across our four social media channels and our blog.
$75 store credit towards your next purchase of PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Substrates
⭐️ Total prize value: $1,575 ⭐️
Second Runner Up
Online marketing opportunity to promote you and your business on our blog.
$50 store credit towards your next purchase of PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Substrates
⭐️ Total prize value: $350 ⭐️
Learn how to enter this contest below!
- Purchase official PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Printable Substrates (please note that only projects made with official PERMALIGHT® substrates will be considered)
- Contact us first to see if you qualify for PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing
- Call us at 1-888-737-6254 to place your order – if you’re unsure what kind of substrate you need for your project, our helpful customer service representatives can help guide you to the substrate best suited to your project and budget.
- Design and create a high-quality, creative, interesting, or simply useful project with a PERMALIGHT® Substrate
- Some ideas: safety signs, novelties, stair ID signs, keychains, compasses, etc.
- Submit your project to info@AmericanPermalight.com with high-quality lights-on/light-off images by February 12, 2021.
- Include a paragraph or two about how you created this masterpiece (what process did you use: print system, ink type, router, etc.)
- Please be sure to include your contact information so that we can reach out to you if you are one of our winners!
- Post your masterpiece on your social media channels and tag American PERMALIGHT®
We look forward to seeing your creative entries!
Questions? Email us at info@AmericanPermalight.com
PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Substrates Creative Contest Rules
- Contest entries will be accepted until February 12, 2021.
- Contest is only open to entrants located in the lower 48 U.S. states and who are 18 years of age and over.
- You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be submitted separately, and you are only eligible to win (at most) one of our prizes.
- Entries must be original projects made exclusively with PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Substrates.
- All participants who properly fulfill submission requirements will have a chance to win one of our three prizes.
- Winners will be notified and will have until February 28, 2021 to respond to accept and work out details of their prize.
- By submitting your material, you grant American PERMALIGHT®, Inc. permission to disseminate, preserve, and use the digital content for future marketing and promotional purposes in all media in perpetuity. You retain ownership of and copyright in the material you share. Your submission is considered “Public” and may be published on our websites, blogs, social media channels, and print collateral.
- Prizes cannot be substituted – no cash value.
- Questions? Email us at info@AmericanPermalight.com