Apply 3M Safety-Walk™ Primer as a base before installing PERMALIGHT® floor tapes to increase the adhesion for a long-lasting installation. Each one-quart container covers approximately 35 square feet.
Instructions for Application:
- Properly clean the surface where the installation will take place. It is important to thoroughly remove dust, dirt, and debris. We suggest wiping the installation surface clean with a damp microfiber cloth.
- Use a paintbrush (not included) to apply a thin layer of 3M Safety-Walk Primer where the floor tapes will be installed. Please note: do not install floor tapes yet.
- Once the primer layer has dried down completely (it will no longer be sticky or tacky at all), you can then safely apply your PERMALIGHT® floor tape on top of the dried primer layer.
- Consider using our Pressure Roller to evenly apply pressure on the installed floor tapes (do not use roller directly with the primer).
- 3M Safety-Walk Primer is considered a UPS HAZMAT and will only ship via UPS Ground.