PERMALIGHT® Acrylic Exit Signs are our most elegant option. Crystal clear acrylic front panel with an opaque background and photoluminescent 7“ lettering and directional arrows (for the signs that have one or more arrows). Glossy and beautiful, yet heavy-duty and durable. The viewing distance for these signs is 50 feet. Activation by minimum 5 fc = 54 lux fluorescent lighting.
Each of these single-sided acrylic signs comes with four pre-drilled holes in the corners for flat wall-mounting. These signs do not come with any mounting hardware. Dimensions: 8.75“ x 17.25“
UL924-compliance tested by ETL Intertek for the United States and Canada.
- Clear acrylic front panel, black background, and 7-inch photoluminescent EXIT lettering and left and right directional arrows
- Four pre-drilled mounting holes in the corners
- Dimensions: 8.75” x 17.25”
- 50-foot viewing distance
Building Code Compliances
- IBC – International Building Code
- IFC – International Fire Code
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- NFPA 5000 – Building Construction and Safety Code
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- GSA (General Service Administration) P100 Facilities Standard
- OSHA 1910.37 (b)(6)
- UL924-listed for high-location and floor proximity use
- UL924-listed for the USA and Canada
Mounting Hardware Recommendations
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing is our program that allows you to purchase our products* at a professionally discounted rate. To be eligible for this special pricing, you must be enrolled in one of our PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Programs.
What is the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program?
Part of our Professional Offerings & Services, the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program is our subscription-based program that gives you access to our virtual education sessions designed specifically for your industry and gives you the official PERMALIGHT® Partner Certification upon completion. The program bundles the education, PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing, and other benefits to help grow your business as a PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner. There are different paths and tiers of service available at different rates – learn more about our program here: American PERMALIGHT® Professional Offerings & Services
How much of a discount can I get through the program?
The PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing rate depends on which tier of service you decide to join in your partner industry segment. Contact us today to learn more.
How can I get started?
Head over to our Professional Offerings & Services page, select your industry and fill out the form to receive more information. An American PERMALIGHT® representative will reach out to you about the program with more information and answer your questions.
* Excludes accessories and other items as noted. Contact us for full details.