This PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Straight Directional Arrow Sign can be combined with the PERMALIGHT® Running Man Sign (available here) to create additional direction for an emergency escape route.
- Dimensions: 5-3/4″ x 5-3/4″
- Material: Durable aluminum base with green background and UL1994-listed photoluminescent border and arrow
- Adhesive: Backed with a durable foam adhesive that can conform to both flat and lightly textured surfaces (simple surface prep required for optimal adhesion)
- With only four symbols, you can mark any direction of your egress path. Just place one running man sign with one arrow on a landing wall or on a basement wall pointing up to the ground floor. The arrows can be turned so that each possible direction can be indicated.
California Prop 65
Warning: The Foam Adhesive can expose you to Toluene, a substance known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling Toluene and use an appropriate mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information, go to https://oehha.ca.gov/chemicals/toluene
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing is our program that allows you to purchase our products* at a professionally discounted rate. To be eligible for this special pricing, you must be enrolled in one of our PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Programs.
What is the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program?
Part of our Professional Offerings & Services, the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program is our subscription-based program that gives you access to our virtual education sessions designed specifically for your industry and gives you the official PERMALIGHT® Partner Certification upon completion.
The program bundles the education, PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing, and other benefits to help grow your business as a PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner.
There are different paths and tiers of service available at different rates – learn more about our program here: American PERMALIGHT® Professional Offerings & Services
How much of a discount can I get through the program?
The PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing rate depends on which tier of service you decide to join in your partner industry segment. Contact us today to learn more.
How can I get started?
Head over to our Professional Offerings & Services page, select your industry and fill out the form to receive more information. An American PERMALIGHT® representative will reach out to you about the program with more information and answer your questions.
* Excludes accessories and other items as noted. Contact us for full details.