PERMALIGHT® Aluminum Exit Sign is our most durable option. Vibrantly colored, the light-weight aluminum panels can survive high-pressure steam cleaning and more. The viewing distance for these signs is 50 feet. Activation by minimum 5 fc = 54 lux fluorescent lighting.
Each sign comes with a matching aluminum frame, “EXIT” panel, two blank, and two directional arrow panels to make a fully customizable exit sign.
UL924-compliance tested by ETL Intertek for the United States and Canada.
- Green aluminum panel in green aluminum frame
- Unit consists of 5 panels: center panel with photoluminescent EXIT letters, two (blank) colored side panels and two optional directional indicator panels < >
- Dimensions: 10.25” x 18.75”
- 50-foot viewing distance
Building Code Compliances
- IBC – International Building Code
- IFC – International Fire Code
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- NFPA 5000 – Building Construction and Safety Code
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- GSA (General Service Administration) P100 Facilities Standard
- OSHA 1910.37 (b)(6)
- UL924-listed for high-location and floor proximity use
- UL924-listed for the USA and Canada
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing is our program that allows you to purchase our products* at a professionally discounted rate. To be eligible for this special pricing, you must be enrolled in one of our PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Programs.
What is the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program?
Part of our Professional Offerings & Services, the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program is our subscription-based program that gives you access to our virtual education sessions designed specifically for your industry and gives you the official PERMALIGHT® Partner Certification upon completion.
The program bundles the education, PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing, and other benefits to help grow your business as a PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner.
There are different paths and tiers of service available at different rates – learn more about our program here: American PERMALIGHT® Professional Offerings & Services
How much of a discount can I get through the program?
The PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing rate depends on which tier of service you decide to join in your partner industry segment. Contact us today to learn more.
How can I get started?
Head over to our Professional Offerings & Services page, select your industry and fill out the form to receive more information. An American PERMALIGHT® representative will reach out to you about the program with more information and answer your questions.
* Excludes accessories and other items as noted. Contact us for full details.