PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Anti-Slip Aluminum Stair Nosing (with an anodized silver color) is a lightweight yet heavy-duty and durable 90-degree aluminum stair nosing. Our stair nosings have been trusted and chosen by professional installers for their reliability and code-compliance for photoluminescent egress path marking projects for years. Photoluminescence and floor suitability tested and approved by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Each stair nosing contains two full-length strips:
- One PERMALIGHT® aluminum anti-slip photoluminescent (glow-in-the-dark) strip (.75 inch width, full-length)
- One anti-slip black, extra gritty strip (.75 inch width, full-length)
Building Code Compliances:
- UL410-listed for Floor Suitability
- Code-compliant as Leading Edge of Landing Marking
- Code-compliant as Step Edge Marking
- Simple surface preparation, generous application of construction adhesive, and overnight cure/drying time are all that’s needed. Full installation details are outlined in our instructions here.
- Have questions? Contact American PERMALIGHT® here.
Please note: Construction adhesive (sold separately) is required for the proper installation of this product. Please review the installation instructions here.
This stair nosing is available in a variety of lengths, and custom lengths as needed!
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing is our program that allows you to purchase our products* at a professionally discounted rate. To be eligible for this special pricing, you must be enrolled in one of our PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Programs.
What is the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program?
Part of our Professional Offerings & Services, the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program is our subscription-based program that gives you access to our virtual education sessions designed specifically for your industry and gives you the official PERMALIGHT® Partner Certification upon completion.
The program bundles the education, PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing, and other benefits to help grow your business as a PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner.
There are different paths and tiers of service available at different rates – learn more about our program here: American PERMALIGHT® Professional Offerings & Services
How much of a discount can I get through the program?
The PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing rate depends on which tier of service you decide to join in your partner industry segment. Contact us today to learn more.
How can I get started?
Head over to our Professional Offerings & Services page, select your industry and fill out the form to receive more information. An American PERMALIGHT® representative will reach out to you about the program with more information and answer your questions.
* Excludes accessories and other items as noted. Contact us for full details.