PERMALIGHT® Photoluminescent Anti-Slip Aluminum Stair Nosing (with an anodized silver color) is a lightweight yet heavy-duty and durable 90-degree aluminum stair nosing. Our stair nosings have been trusted and chosen by professional installers for their reliability and code-compliance for photoluminescent egress path marking projects for years. Photoluminescence and floor suitability tested and approved by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Each stair nosing contains two full-length strips:
- One PERMALIGHT® aluminum anti-slip photoluminescent (glow-in-the-dark) strip (.75 inch width, full-length)
- One anti-slip black, extra gritty strip (.75 inch width, full-length)
Building Code Compliances:
- UL410-listed for Floor Suitability
- Code-compliant as Leading Edge of Landing Marking
- Code-compliant as Step Edge Marking
- Simple surface preparation, generous application of construction adhesive, and overnight cure/drying time are all that’s needed. Full installation details are outlined in our instructions here.
- Have questions? Contact American PERMALIGHT® here.
Please note: Construction adhesive (sold separately) is required for the proper installation of this product. Please review the installation instructions here.
This stair nosing is available in a variety of lengths, and custom lengths as needed!