Used to mark: Obstacles at or below 6 feet 6 inches in height and projecting more than 4 inches into the egress path. (See 2009 IBC Sec. 1024.2.5)
PERMALIGHT® photoluminescent/black alternating obstacle marking self-adhesive tape roll is ideal for use on a large variety of egress path obstacles such as: pipes, fire hoses, electric circuit boxes, overhead projections, and more. Each roll is imprinted with New York City Local Law 141 required labeling.
Made of a durable and flexible polyester photoluminescent material with an opaque backing, this tape is durable and doesn’t easily rip. This roll of tape is 1-inch wide and 82-feet long and has a self-adhesive backing.
- In compliance with IBC Section 1024 ‘Luminous Egress Path Markings’ which requires Obstacle Markings no less than 1 inch (25 mm) in width
- In compliance with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code Section 184.108.40.206.5 ‘Exit Stair Path Markings’ that requires Obstacle Markings of no less than 1 inch (25 mm)
- In compliance with NYC Local Law 141 – NYC required UL1994-labeling imprinted
- UL1994-listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. to ‘Standard for Luminous Egress Path Marking Systems’ as Model: CC-TAPE
- Activation by LED and Fluorescent Lighting
Please note: this tape is not approved for use on floors.
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing is our program that allows you to purchase our products* at a professionally discounted rate. To be eligible for this special pricing, you must be enrolled in one of our PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Programs.
What is the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program?
Part of our Professional Offerings & Services, the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program is our subscription-based program that gives you access to our virtual education sessions designed specifically for your industry and gives you the official PERMALIGHT® Partner Certification upon completion.
The program bundles the education, PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing, and other benefits to help grow your business as a PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner.
There are different paths and tiers of service available at different rates – learn more about our program here: American PERMALIGHT® Professional Offerings & Services
How much of a discount can I get through the program?
The PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing rate depends on which tier of service you decide to join in your partner industry segment. Contact us today to learn more.
How can I get started?
Head over to our Professional Offerings & Services page, select your industry and fill out the form to receive more information. An American PERMALIGHT® representative will reach out to you about the program with more information and answer your questions.
* Excludes accessories and other items as noted. Contact us for full details.