Used to mark: Obstacles at or below 6 feet 6 inches in height and projecting more than 4 inches into the egress path. (See 2009 IBC Sec. 1024.2.5)
PERMALIGHT® photoluminescent/black alternating obstacle marking self-adhesive tape roll is ideal for use on a large variety of egress path obstacles such as: pipes, fire hoses, electric circuit boxes, overhead projections, and more. Each roll is imprinted with New York City Local Law 141 required labeling.
Made of a durable and flexible polyester photoluminescent material with an opaque backing, this tape is durable and doesn’t easily rip. This roll of tape is 1-inch wide and 82-feet long and has a self-adhesive backing.
- In compliance with IBC Section 1024 ‘Luminous Egress Path Markings’ which requires Obstacle Markings no less than 1 inch (25 mm) in width
- In compliance with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code Section 126.96.36.199.5 ‘Exit Stair Path Markings’ that requires Obstacle Markings of no less than 1 inch (25 mm)
- In compliance with NYC Local Law 141 – NYC required UL1994-labeling imprinted
- UL1994-listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. to ‘Standard for Luminous Egress Path Marking Systems’ as Model: CC-TAPE
- Activation by LED and Fluorescent Lighting
Please note: this tape is not approved for use on floors.