Our PERMALIGHT® Rigid PVC Exit Signs are the durable, reliable, economical, UL924-listed solution for your building code-compliant photoluminescent emergency exit sign needs.
Cal Fire approved, these signs require no maintenance, do not need any electrical wiring, and are easy to install. Contractors, architects, and code-enforcement professionals everywhere prefer PERMALIGHT® exit signs.
- Photoluminescent (Glow-in-the-Dark) Rigid PVC Base (Double-Sided)
- 14.625” x 9.125” Outer Silver-Colored Brushed Aluminum Frame (Flat-Mount Accessories Included)
- 6″ Red Lettering
- 50′ Viewing Distance
- Easy Installation, Non-Electrical, No Batteries, No Maintenance Needed
- Cal Fire Approved Building Product
- UL924-listed for High-Location and Floor Proximity Use
- UL924-listed in USA and Canada
- IBC – International Building Code
- State Building Code Compliant (in the USA)
- IFC – International Fire Code
- State Fire Code (in the USA)
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- NFPA 5000 – Building Construction and Safety Code
- The Joint Commission (TJC), formerly JCAHO (Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations)
- GSA (General Service Administration) P100 Facilities Standard
- OSHA 1910.37 (b)(6)
- Simply peel self-adhesive directional chevrons off their liner and affix one or both chevrons to the sign as
needed. Each sign has four pre-drilled holes for easy mounting directly to walls and other flat surfaces. Must have 5-foot candles (54 lux) of fluorescent lighting on the surface of the sign at all times of building occupancy.
- Mounting accessories are available for: ceiling/flag mount, 10″ ceiling mount, and 19.5″ ceiling mount.
- Have questions? Contact American PERMALIGHT® here.