Used to mark: Obstacles at or below 6 feet 6 inches in height and projecting more than 4 inches into the egress path. (See 2009 IBC Sec. 1024.2.5)
Photoluminescent / Black alternating Obstacle Marking Aluminum Strip; self-adhesive; 1 inch x 48 inches; ideal on a large variety of Obstacles, such as: pipes, fire hoses, electric circuit boxes, overhead projections. With NYC Local Law 141 and Local Law 26 required Labeling imprinted.
Typical Use: Photoluminescent Egress Path Marking Component
- In compliance with IBC Section 1024 ‘Luminous Egress Path Markings’ which requires Obstacle Markings no less than 1 inch (25 mm) in width.
- In compliance with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code Section 220.127.116.11.5 ‘Exit Stair Path Markings’ that requires Obstacle Markings of no less than 1 inch (25 mm).
- In compliance with NYC Local Law 141 – NYC required UL1994-labeling imprinted.
- In compliance with NYC Local Law 26 – NYC MEA 302-05-M BR: 36-9-6 UV labeling imprinted.
- UL1994-listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. to ‘Standard for Luminous Egress Path Marking Systems’ as Model: CC-ALU
- Activation by LED and Fluorescent Lighting
IMPORTANT: Please see the Accessories below: firmly press-apply with 86-7006 (Pressure Roller)