Used to mark: Obstacles at or below 6 feet 6 inches in height and projecting more than 4 inches into the egress path. (See 2009 IBC Sec. 1024.2.5)
Photoluminescent / Black alternating Obstacle Marking Aluminum Strip; self-adhesive; 1 inch x 48 inches; ideal on a large variety of Obstacles, such as: pipes, fire hoses, electric circuit boxes, overhead projections. With NYC Local Law 141 and Local Law 26 required Labeling imprinted.
Typical Use: Photoluminescent Egress Path Marking Component
- In compliance with IBC Section 1024 ‘Luminous Egress Path Markings’ which requires Obstacle Markings no less than 1 inch (25 mm) in width.
- In compliance with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code Section 18.104.22.168.5 ‘Exit Stair Path Markings’ that requires Obstacle Markings of no less than 1 inch (25 mm).
- In compliance with NYC Local Law 141 – NYC required UL1994-labeling imprinted.
- In compliance with NYC Local Law 26 – NYC MEA 302-05-M BR: 36-9-6 UV labeling imprinted.
- UL1994-listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. to ‘Standard for Luminous Egress Path Marking Systems’ as Model: CC-ALU
- Activation by LED and Fluorescent Lighting
IMPORTANT: Please see the Accessories below: firmly press-apply with 86-7006 (Pressure Roller)
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing
PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing is our program that allows you to purchase our products* at a professionally discounted rate. To be eligible for this special pricing, you must be enrolled in one of our PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Programs.
What is the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program?
Part of our Professional Offerings & Services, the PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner Program is our subscription-based program that gives you access to our virtual education sessions designed specifically for your industry and gives you the official PERMALIGHT® Partner Certification upon completion.
The program bundles the education, PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing, and other benefits to help grow your business as a PERMALIGHT® Certified Partner.
There are different paths and tiers of service available at different rates – learn more about our program here: American PERMALIGHT® Professional Offerings & Services
How much of a discount can I get through the program?
The PERMALIGHT® Preferred Pricing rate depends on which tier of service you decide to join in your partner industry segment. Contact us today to learn more.
How can I get started?
Head over to our Professional Offerings & Services page, select your industry and fill out the form to receive more information. An American PERMALIGHT® representative will reach out to you about the program with more information and answer your questions.
* Excludes accessories and other items as noted. Contact us for full details.